All downloads come with 1 year support and updates.
Your account can be renewed after 1 year for extended updates and support.
For more information see Terms and Conditions.
• The version of the script you have installed can be found by checking the about box in the Success window.
• Update versions are posted below.
• I am currently running YRGBK 2.3, how do I update to version 3?
- All YRGBK 2.3 users can update to version 3.0 for free. You will need to be using PS5 or higher to run the script. Just send me a request for a new download link and you are set.
• When I run SimRip3 I only get a single channel and the success window.
- This is a bug that was fixed in version 3.0.2. if you send me a request for a new download link we will get that fixed for you.
• I need to make custom spot colors for my printing technique, does YRGBK do this?
- YRGBK is designed to generate Simulated Process colors for screen printing, which is a single set of 7 colors plus White and Black that can reproduce a full color image.
That said, this initial set of colors can be used to create any type of color separation with a little extra work in ®Adobe Photoshop.
• Added options to the Cleanup function
• Rebuilt equalize function
• Changed Black color adjustment presets
• Fixed Black and White base calibration
• Fixed Purple transition mask
• Fixed merge output colors
• Speed improvements
• Changed output merge – Purple to Magenta and Blue
• fixed Masked Channels Error – improved speed
• fixed Purple transition mask – added Masking to blue channel
• Adjusted the presets
• Completely redesigned interface with an in script preview and support for saved settings.
• Improved the Black / light Black generators and changed the color adjustment method for both Black and white.
• Overhauled most of the functions.
• Fixed round dot bug that caused script to fail when a Round dot was selected for the shape in the first channel
• Fixed language bug that caused the script to fail in non english versions of Adobe Photoshop